13 Replies

VIP Member

My son is 25mo and he's always been a good eater, if you're talking about traditional chinese porcelain rice bowls - he takes one full bowl each time (including rice and ingredients), sometimes we also separate some soup and marrow/carrot in another bowl. Kids are smart - they will not starve themselves, but they also know their limit! Every child is different so I can't really tell you if it's too much/little, but if your child is regularly eating that amount well without much leftover then it's fine!

Children’s portion sizes are the size of their clenched fists. While adult’s portion sizes for big meals should be no bigger than their 2 clenched fists. If you eat more than that, your stomach expands, which causes you to eat a little more and more as your eating portion gradually increases over time. That’s why as you grow older, your clenched fists become bigger, which also means your stomach has already expanded to store more food that’ll break down into energy you’ll need to grow.

There is no exact amount or percentage. Each child depends, some eat less some eat more. My 10month old can eat half the portion of your bowl. L ol. Usually I'll let him eat till he does not want anymore. Kids rarely overeat, higher chance of undereating to me.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-25377)

Looks more than what my 25 month old eats! But he's a fussy Eater who eats a lot of noodles but only abit of rice

I doubt he would be undereating. I would be more concerned if he is overeating. Either way i feed till he stops.

thanks for the reply.

VIP Member

It seems ok. Afterall it really depends on your child appetite. My 22mo eats more then his 5yo brother.

Same here my Lo eating rice 3 times a day Please let me know how many times should i give?

looks good and my toddler doesnt want to eat rice. dont know want to eat what too.

my toddler 2yrs plus.

looks ok. i will feed until he stops. children knows when they are full

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles