6 Replies

With a newborn, things can get really hectic. I definitely wasn't able to cook lunch and dinner for myself during the first month of postpartum. Would you have help available in the form of husband, mothers, aunties, neighbours, friends or confinement nannies who can cook nutricious lunch and dinner for you? If not, ordering of confinement tingkat certainly sounds like an essential!

VIP Member

If u believe u need the nutrients and need to get rid of wind and believe those myth for health, it'll be better to eat good. After all, a happy mummy is a healthy mummy (mind is healthy). So at ur comfort level will do

If you have no one to help. And you are financially able to afford, go ahead. Otherwise there are other options available as well, confinement lady. Id say list down your options available and narrow down from there.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-19270)

I would say it depends on you yourself. I didn't order any confinement food at All because I do not believe in it

i just order lunch as home alone with baby. Hubby will tao bao dinner for 2 of us

Trending Questions