May I know anyone encounter pregnancy depression? I am at my thrid trimester and I feel that I had abit of depression. I only feel love and safe when my husband is back from work. I got angry easily whenever my family members ask me about anything. I just being so defensive which I don't know why I reacted this way. But when my husband is with me I don't react angrily or defensive, I feel more happy and I even have more communication with my family members. And also I feel extremely tired and lonely. I used to be a cheerful lady and now I just don't know what happened.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi dear, many a times we go through different stages with happenings around usm bring pregnant is not easy. Moreover bwing in the third trimester. D9 not be so hard on yourself. Emotionally you are changing due to hormones. There could be many factors which is causing you such emotions. Did anything happen recently? Usually when such things happens, it could be due to many reasons. Has rship with hub been good? It is hard to gauge from here or to advise. However, it is best to relax and pamper yourself as the D day gets nearer.

Read more