Conflicts with SIL under same household

I jus wan to grumble abt my SIL, they owned a 5 rm flat but rather leave it vacant and squeeze in a 3rm flat with us. Reasons given so that PIL can help to look after her baby. I feel she really take for granted. 100% House chores done by PIL, 90% of the time baby take k by PIL, she ALWAYS hide herself in the room play with her hp...such kind of SIL, my goodness...can someone slap her face plSsss! Always act blur, even her baby cry she also dont bother to look at him, from change diaper to shower, everything done by PIL..she is not working now, evryday do nth at home, sleeping or hide herself in room play hp.. cant stand with her attitudes but i cant tell her at her face.. Sigh duno what to do... staying with this kind of SIL....

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Why not just talk to your SIL’s spouse directly and make a certain arrangements? Has she been always like that or only after giving birth? I heard some mummy avoid their children after giving birth like going through some kind of depression .. I don’t know but maybe try to observe her and then talk to her spouse and understand how PIL feel first.. for all you know, maybe PIL is enjoying taking care of their precious little one at least the baby gives them something meaningful to do and a purpose in life ?

Read more
1y trước

currently 6 ppl staying including PIL..their Bb stuff all over the place.. i feel like 3rm is jus too small for all of us...

Well it should be put across to her with this such attitude. Pretty much unacceptable. They could have ask your PIL to go over her hse instead of they staying over at ur place. I mean why also in the first place make love to have a baby when you can't afford to care for one baby? I mean let's be fair and equal to know that PIL is just an extra helping hand not to do everything for us. Hope this solve quickly for you so you can have a peace of mind.

Read more
1y trước

btw, not that she cannot afford a helper, she said she dont wan stranger to take k her bb... 2nd is they are stingy with the $ to hire maid..lol