Morning sickness

I have very bad morning sickness 😭#pleasehelp What i eat is all out. I have lost weight 6kg in 3weeks coz i can eat nothing...it will harm the baby ? If i could not eat anything at all including waterđŸ˜«?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was like this too
 even one sip of water and any kind of water I just puke out like waterfall. Weight drop drastically, can’t function at all. Do go to hospital for drip. It will help a lot. Take care

You need to remain hydrated, if can't even keep water down talk to your doctor, will give you meds for the vomiting. Also maybe try to drink soups for some nutrients

if u have severe vomiting and cannot keep food or liquid down at all, need to go to the hospital for IV drip cos you're dehydrated. its impt to stay hydrated.

If u really can't eat or drink anything, should go to the hosp for IV drip. 6kg is alot in 3 weeks. Looks like ur having HG. Pls do seek medical help.

ThĂ nh viĂȘn VIP

I drank replacement meal when I cannot eat, was keep vomit when smell the food😂 can try eat Vit B will relief vomit

same for me during my first trimester. Do check with your gyane, if it's too serious you may need to go for IV Drip.

ThĂ nh viĂȘn VIP

try to eat some food that you are craving hope it helps you might consult your gynae if it is too severe

ThĂ nh viĂȘn VIP

did your gynae give you diclectin for anti nausea? It helped my condition lots!

ThĂ nh viĂȘn VIP

Just take a sip at a time . Or drink your favorite drink