Am I crazy

I have an underlying personality disorder I have constant anxiety attacks and recently I've been very unstable to the point that I'm thinking of suicide I'm not comfortable talking about this with someone I know kasi alam ko magging nuisance lang Ako ,I tried to reach my partner na I'm emotionally unstable and he laughed at me at natrigger Ako sobra I felt rejected I saw him being emphatic to others but why can't he do that to me maybe I'm just seeking attention like what he tells me ,I'm not really sick right ,but right now while writing this post I wanna hang myself

2 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

No you're not sick, you just need to be understood and feel loved.. Just always think of the brighter side of your life and trust God along the way, pray pray pray lang if you feel the evil is in your head again.. Try to talk more with people who loves and understands you.. Go to church and love yourself more. You are worth it.

Đọc thêm

You can try to call these numbers po. They can help you. Healthcare professionals po makakausap nio.

Post reply image