I have lost total freedom after having our baby. My wife makes sure I get home as soon as work is over - I have lost my time with my colleagues after work, friends and even relatives. I feel trapped. What can I do?

28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I'm afraid that I'm someone like your wife. :( But you know, we do things with reasons and trapping you doesn't count in. I don't think so. Not that we intend to. Main reason why I do such to my husband is because I want to involve him more with our baby. Especially in my case where I also go to work too and for the fact that we stay together with my parents. I for one also lost time for my friends/relatives but it doesn't mean I can't make up for that loss. I mean if only things are planned well, you can always find time. If the baby's suitable enough for travels or mallings, I think a little catch up with friends tucking your baby along is not a bad idea. But then again, let your wife know that you have such plan. Who knows she has better ideas on how you can do the catch up? :) Taking care of your baby should always be a team effort. Don't take your wife asking for your presence negatively. You can always talk things. Remember she has been through a lot (physically, emotionally). You did too but let's be more realistic. No one's gonna help her better than her partner. Aren't you happy that you're her favourite go-to in taking care of your baby? Need to say more but I guess I've shared enough sentiments already to paint a picture.

Read more
2y trước

When i got scammed by some investment scammers.. i made a bad choice to find ways to recover my lost coins.. the recovery agents scammed me 30k more, weyy too many scams out there. instead i put more effort in looking for a reputable trading/investment advisor. He offers mentorship free, yet he has worked with so many big names in the NYT.. He traded my $900 to $27,000 in just a day. why else do i have to worry about work for the mean time? some reviews with bigger profit returned to millionaires in 5days~1week.. he has actually helped me achieve alot just within a month of knowing him.. iwll be glad to recommend him to anyone who wants comfortable money. his website : https://xyzgennn.wixsite.com/my-site whatsapp number : +1 (657) 262-4482 Cellular : +1 (917) 794-2262 Email : [email protected]