GDM Test question

Do i have GDM based on the results? :( Im really worried as it's my first pregnancy.

GDM Test question
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You failed the 60 mins test but you will be fine! My test was the same reading as yours.. so far I am into 31 weeks and my baby is still not overweight and also when I test my sugar level , it’s within the normal range.. which I think we are just very slightly high for the first hour while 2 hours later is normal which is more important..

Read more
6mo trước

exactly.. I did the 2d growth scan since that's what KKH wants. ask the doctor if it's ok I scan outside. she say ok. ytd review, another doctor, and I get a saying for not leaving any record of scan in KKH.. I'm like, duh, the later weeks I will be scanning withing sg what . den she like say "diff ppl diff place, diff machine, diff reading".. FOS

Yes this is GDM, I failed my 60mins test too. But just keep ur diet in check can alrdy, mine is twin pregnancy so they consider it high risk... so I went for dietician appt to see how to fix my diet appropriately. I think for singleton pregnancy won't have that much of an issue...

6mo trước

thanks so much dear!

I think you failed the 2nd one as it exceeds the range if im not mistaken they will contact you soon regards to the result if something is abnormal. If no call means ok. Might be boderline gdm

6mo trước

Dont worry too much! Your gynae will discuss with you at your next appt, most prob will just say control diet. Otherwise, baby still be healthy with gdm

I *think* as long as any of the 3 is above the ref range then yes, gdm. That said, better to hear from your gynae or prof medical personnel so that you know what’s the next course of action!

6mo trước

thank you dear!

you can manage this by pairing "sugary" foods with fatty foods to avoid these glucose spikes! all the best!

6mo trước

thank you so much!