9 Replies

I continued my TCM medicine after pregnant. Initially was quite concerned if shld continue but now I’m in wk 18 and still drinks. Drink two days and rest two days- mine is the boil yourself type and also dunno the content. Think need to trust ur doc if u want to continue. During my worst nauseous period , I also vomit after drinking e medicine. But another trick I think is to make sure the food is digest before drinking the medicine cos our digestive system slows down that period plus e bitter medicine sight n smell will makes u vomit after drink. That’s my experience. Hope all well for you :)

I was also visiting TCM to 調 my body to be ready for pregnancy and upon finding out I’m pregnant at 5weeks, I kinda stop taking all TCM related medicine as I’m afraid it might interfere with the western meds that will be prescribed by Gynae.

I continued with my tcm treatment till end trim 1/early trim2 to "tiao" my body. I did take meds to help me "an tai" and sleep better. I followed my tcm for nearly a decade so I trusted her.

I actually continue my tcm until I can't take their medication and kept throwing up.. if you feel to stop just stop, it's OK..

I was on still on tcm throughout trim 1, to 安胎, felt it was necessary. Trim 2 onwards I’ve stopped.

i continued tcm until i see my gynae. after that i only take the prenatal supplements prescribed by my gynae

My tcm sinseh actually stop prescribing me anything or ask me to do any tcm once I was pregnant.

if you don’t feel good, don’t continue.. trust your gut

no herbs at all during pregnancy

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles