Very Bsd experience with Post natal Massage Mdm Hanis (93782514)

I had very bad experience with mdm hanis Post natal Massage. She is never puncture on my session and do not have a fix timing to come on time every session and also having lots of request when I start our first session with her. She demand to turn on aircon, get her a stool and 4 towels to go with the massage and she lower down the temperature herself without my permission and request I must have spaghetti stripe to do binding otherwise afraid that she won't be able to do binding for me mentioned will cause allergy. This is my 4th pregnancy I never had masseur telling me that she cannot do binding with spaghetti stripe just like hunting in the jungle without certain equipment cannot hunt. I wanted to try her because of one review in SG mummy forum in 2008 quite long time ago but I am still curious about her skill so I wanted to try it out but to my surprise she is not turning up on time and every session she have excuses telling me she have heavy headache and refused to reply me. I still have 8 sessions with her and payment already fully settled. I am freaking unhappy with her excuses and arrangement because I can't have my meal on time or either bring baby for immunisation. Please do not engage her for her bad attitude and excuses otherwise will definitely regret for your decision. I hope I can tolerate her and finish up my session on quick and purpose of writing is to let all mummies be aware there are masseur with bad attitude around trying to collect full payment then refused to work. please take note not to engage such masseur.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

So sorry that you had to go through this. Thanks a lot for sharing your experience. I am sure this will help other mummies just like me.