Hi I had big argument with my husband, Would like to ask everyone on how to deal with as he asked me for separate and end our relationship. I suppose to pick up with parents who are mid 80's and he did not want me to pick them and told me that my daughter needs me more and mentioned that my parents are selfish. I tried not to speak with him and he scold me in the car and shouted at me "Do you want me to be very angry? " You wanna see real me? No matter how much you pay for things, Your F*** duagther wants to see you. (I just want pick my parents then come to our home). then he said, he can't live with me and ask me to sort our relationship. What should I do?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Frankly, from the way i look at it. There arr underlying issues. This is not the main reason, it merely soarked off his reaction and frustrations. Could he be unhappy about something else or juat using this as a reason for seperation. It does not take 1 incident for either party to raise the topic of seperation. Can you try to talk to him or sort thibgs out amicably. Otherwise i suggest to go for marriage counselling. I think a mediator would be helpful.

Read more
8y trước

Hi, We have constant argued about small things all the time. At the beginning of our marriage we stayed at my parents, he has never talked to them for the past 7 years. Besides, always ignore to talk to them. We did not get along well and I tried my best. I am the one who feed family, I have to feed 5 members, He has time to chill but I don't. Before or after work I do house work and looking after daugther when he does not want. This is the usual issue. However, I have never asked for separate.