I just had my my 35 weeks gynea check up today. Everything was good. Baby weight is 2.6kg. I don't know why I feel so nervous and scared that I am going to due soon. I am going for normal delivery without epidural if I can. I am just so worry about everything. My baby head is facing down now, but not yet lock or engage. I feel my lower abdominal been very heavy and sometimes when I lie down I have got cramp and sharp pain which make me can't even move. I just can't imagine what contractions really going to be like. I hope I can pull through.

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I just deliver my girl not long ! I did it without epidural and my labour is 16hours. It's good that you wanted to try without epidural. Just endure and tell yourself you can make it without epidural. God won't let you go they something that you can't manage. Tell yourself the contraction pain is just temporary one ! FYI I'm a petite mum weighing 45kg and 150cm tall only. My baby is 3.3kg. I did it I believe you can too ! Good luck to you ~ everything will be worth 💪🏻 !

Read more
3y trước

Laboring for 16 hours is quite long. I do not know if i can bear it.