2 Replies

i dont know if i have any good advise for you but i can tell you i went through the same thing with my first one. after my confinement nanny left on 28th day, i was mostly alone with baby. lack of sleep and having no one to help was terrible. for me, i also had low milk supply so i chose to stop breastfeeding and that helped free up some time for me to rest. once hubby was home, he took over so i could shower and nap. it didnt make the days any easier but having someone around in the evenings was what i looked forward to. i survived and once baby was 2 months, he went straight to infant care. i never really got the hang of looking after baby and things only got better when baby was 4 months old. i think that had alot to do with baby showing alot more affection to me and i started to reciprocate.

FTM here too. My lil one is 9 days old and I share the same worries as you. Feeling anxioud and stressed that I cannot cope when the nanny leaves and when the husband return to work. all i am telling myself is to take one step at a time. so that my worries dont overwhelmed me.. we are all new at this and just doing our best for our lil one press on. you are not alone.

thank you 😊

Trending Questions