Need some advice

As i am ftm, csec. After i give birth i experience breakout like heat rash under my breast and parts of my groin. And now like i have ezema on my hands. Has any mummy exprience this before. I dont have any allegies to begin with. I dont have all this before. Only after i give birth and in few weeks that this happen now i feel so frustrated...need help and advice.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

i hv heat rash n eczema after gv birth too, but now my baby is almost 7mths old and those rashes has gone. eczema also reducing. i guess becos my hormone has back to normal. fyi, i stop breastfeeding when she was 4.5mths old due to milk supply is low. dont worry mommy, u will experience hair loss soon as well. its all normal

Read more
3y trước

thank you for your advice, i feel much better now after i went to see doc. she said that its due to fungus and hand its eczema, so i decided to change my soap and apply lotion and medicated cream that were prescribe. and now heat rash gone skin more flawless eczema much more better...

i have friends who experienced the same.. its due to hormones after giving birth.