5th week pregnant

Hi All, i just found that im pregnant,first day of last mensus was 22 June. I called to gynae but was told its too early to go for check up so they have arranged on 8th Aug. Is it too late or its fine? is it normal to feel some cramp on stomach? First time pregnant and have no idea what should i do. Hope to get some insights here :) Thanks everyone!

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hihi, my 1st day of last menses was 8 June and I went for 1st Gynae check at KKH on 25 July..did the scan & was told that still too early..only managed to scan a very very small dot but with heartbeat already..cannot check & see much but doctor says it is good so far..was told to go back for 2nd visit 4 weeks later and get it scan again 😊 as for cramps it really depends on how pain it is and does it come with other pain & symptoms as well..if it is just mild "mensus cramp like" then should be fine. I'm also a First Time Mom too 😊

Read more

Last mensus 15 June - I still went on the day after my urine test, did a scan and got to see a little dot. I mainly wait to get advice on what to do / not to do given that I have a very active lifestyle. I’m going back on Aug 3 for a heartbeat scan and to see if all’s okay!

my first day of last menses was 8june. went for gynae today 31/7 after testing positive on 3 test kits but doctor said can only see a water bag and a yolk sac! needa be back on 21/8 to scan again! cramps are normal, i had cramps during my slp and it cramped badly😢

10mo trước

hugs!! Hope all is good ❤️

Wow we're all super near! My last menses was 16th June! I'm planning to see a gynae only in end August tho! I have some mild cramps that feel like period cramps but I googled and saw that it's normal to experience that!

Hi!! We’re super close in dates. First day of last menses for me was 19 June and gynae arranged my first check up on the 3rd august. It’s my first pregnancy too and I also have some mild cramps

My last menses was on the 27th may! Did my scan at 8 weeks and saw a little kidney bean! I hope everything is going well for everyone! 🥰

hi hi,my last day pf menses is also on June 22. *high 5* and my appointment will be later. FTM too, hope all is well for u ❤️

8 aug is fine, just nice maybe can hear heartbeat already. too early not ideal. yes normal to have cramps

Thank you all for the response! Hope all is well for all of us here ❤️❤️ :)