Best newborn bottle

Hi I am a first time mum here, giving birth next month. So I need help with newborn bottles, what brand is good and how many bottles do I need to standby for newborn? Also how many ml bottle is for newborn? Would it be better if I buy anti collic from what I research? Also if you have any links in regards to buying the bottles do share :) Thanks a million!

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

We have used two different bottles - Avent and Pigeon. We got Avent initially with my breast pump pack. Worked fine at 1 month but she started to reject it (though in hindsight might be due to my lipase) so we decided to try Pigeon which 9/10 mummies had recommended in my FB mummy groups (so mannny mummies were recommending Pigeon). The 160ml bottle is good to start, we got the 240ml around 4 or 5 months. Now at 10 months we mostly use the 160ml bottle, but on occasion (maybe once a day we'd give her a bigger bottle). A friend swears by Doc Brown, apparently really good for colic! Pigeon was good enough for us for colic and gas :) We got our bottles in store at MotherCare/Motherworks (SG) or Redmart Gooood luck!!! ❤️

Read more