I am feeling very ugly. Post baby my figure has changed loads. I'm the same weight, but my bum is bigger and my boobs are deflated. I can't handle my big bum or my boobs. Will they ever go back to norm?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I feel u. Just that mine is worse, everything still big. I fear ur hips have expanded in terms of the bone because of the relaxin hormone. If u still in first 6wks postpartum, u can try binding hip area to push the hip bones nearer. Otherwise this is ur new hip and ur next chance is ur next postpartum after another baby

Read more

Tell yourself that you have sacrifice your beautiful body to get a cute baby. Sigh..after stopped breastfeeding, my boobs size drop so much. You are not alone. I have seen many mummies tried to get back to their figure thru workouts. For boobs, massage with bust enhancement will helps though.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-5092)