5 Replies

My body has gone through drastic change because of pregnancy. Lots of stretchmarks, loose skin, CS scar, although I'm lucky to have lost a lot of weight thanks to breastfeeding. I always tell to my partner that I'm sad because of it, but I don't blame our child. And fortunately, he will lift me up and say that it doesn't matter for him. He would always say I'm the most beautiful and those were gifts from our baby. I think it helps a lot if you have someone to talk about it with. Lucky for me, I have him. So I think talking it out and sharing with your husband might help. :)

I've been there. Been really conscious as to how I perceived my body changes. Yes, I too am happy because of my child but sometimes self confidence is equated to physical appearance. What I did is, I learned how to respond to those people who consistently notices me as fat saying that "hiyang sa pagiging mommy, or di masyadong stress e.." But I also disciplined my self on my food intake to reduce weight. But nevertheless, if your baby is still very young, it's just ok. Besides, we as wives and mothers are the most beautiful to our husbands.

It's very normal for women to feel some insecurities especially after giving birth and you see yourself gaining weight. For me, I really don't focus anymore on the negative side of it. Honestly, I am aware how my appearance has changed but I would say my self-esteem is still the same. I'm the person who doesn't really mind what other people might think or say about me. I don't even go on a diet nor put any make up when going out. I let them think whatever they want as long as I'm happy having my kids around. lol

It's normal to mourn the body you once had, especially after having a baby. But take heart, you can get into shape again. Just don't expect your body to be exactly like it was before. Some moms can do it, but everyone's bodies are different. The important thing is to be healthy and fit; don't focus of being skinny or simply losing weight.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-10665)

Related Questions

Related Articles