4 Replies

Most guys really don’t get it. But I have female colleagues (who are already mothers) that are like that too. Colleague 1 was 7 months pregnant and one of the kid in our school vomited. Colleague 2 (female and mother of 2), handed colleague 1 tissue paper and asked her to clean the floor. How can colleague 1 even bend down to clean?! So all sorts of people are out there, we only can suck thumb and accept that not everyone will treat us well when we are pregnant. I’m currently 10wks today and my colleagues don’t know too.

VIP Member

Hi, ya. Is better to inform since you have such a “inconsiderate” colleague. Even if they don’t know but it is also norm that guys shouldn’t let woman carry heavy stuffs in the first place. You should voice out your concern caused now point risking your baby and yourself caused of other people’s comment and their view. Cheer up☺️

How come ya colleague knows but not your manager? Maybe he really asked an innocent question then educate him. Else like u suggested, inform ya manager so manager can make appropriate arrangements

Super Mum

Yes! Please please inform your manager.

Trending Questions