Disappointing and Stressful Experience with Baby Whisperer

I engaged Baby Whisperer for my CL as I am a FTM. It was disappointing and stressful experience. Understand it’s really dependent on luck to get a good nanny as some well known agencies also have black sheep nannies. However by engaging an agency, they are to perform their role as middleman and not to add on additional stress. But this was not seen and added on extra stress to me as a FTM. The nanny that first came also has questionable work practices. Would not recommend despite the good vibes you might have in initial stage.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Can you share more details on the questionable work practices?

2y trước

1. She sprayed Sterimar every night to my older twin who was only few weeks old. We didn’t realise this was not to be done so till PD mentioned. 2. 24/7 placed baby in air con room then swaddle not 1, not 2 but 3 layers on my twins. I was puzzled by it and she told me esp my older twin is very scared of cold. Then why on air con? 3. Meals prepped for me for confinement used sauces that weren’t suitable for my recovery like abalone sauce etc. 4. Measured milk and powder ratio wrongly; instead of 1 scoop of powder to 30ml of water as stated per e tin, she set water to 80ml, 3 scoops of powder for a 90ml fm bottle. There were few more but these r some instances I can think of right now.