No Heartbeat Detected

I did my 5-Day ET on 18 June, did my HCG blood test on 30 June and managed to get a BFP with 670.6 results back. Did my first scan on 12 July managed to see gestational sac (measuring week 4) and yolk sac without fetal pole detected. I suddenly had brown discharge consecutively three days one week later and decide to drop by O&G and finally saw flickering fetal pole measuring approximately 2mm. Back for my scan today and no heart beat detected and gestational sac measuring at 5 weeks day 4. Anyone had similar encounter who can advise me? Thank you in advance! #firstbaby #pregnancy #ivfjourney

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

All the best to you! I conceived through ivf too. Diff situation from you but I hope the best for you. Start talking to your baby. Even though he/she’s just an embryo, he/she will feel you. Encourage him/her to grow well and look forward to your next appt. Try not to stress as I believe that wouldn’t help in your embryo’s growth. Really praying that you’ll get to continue this pregnancy journey with your little one! ❤️

Read more