Not excited at all, always feeling down.

I am currently only 9+ weeks and having a very tough time with my pregnancy. I have been eating only plain crackers for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The sight, smell and even the thought of food makes me nausea. I am salivating so much and my mouth always have that weird bitter taste. Each time i try to eat something, i will vomit them which makes me feeling hungry and more nausea . I cannot sleep at night, it is so uncomfortable sleeping on my right and left side. Thus, i sleep on my back which in turn gave me backaches. I am so exhausted, frustrated and stress. I cry all the time. My face is full of acne which makes me feel so ugly. At times I just don't want to get out of bed, I almost hating life itself. I know i should be grateful but it is so hard to feel any positivity when you are so ill and almost depressed. Maybe I expected that pregnancy is going to be enjoyable, as what most women make it seems like but, this is not what i thought it would be. Am i the only one feeling this way? #firstbaby #advicepls #pleasehelp

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had an uncomfortable 1st tri as well! The only food that I had more appetite for was fast food, bbt and sweet stuff. Soup helped me as well so u can give it a try. I also had hormonal acne that eventually cleared up after about 2 mths. It'll get better soon!