Dicharge with Pic. Could be TMI

I am currently having this colour discharge when I move a lot on & off. I am about 9 weeks++ . No pain. No vomiting. Just a bit of bloat & sore boobs & a little nauseous. Is it common? Anyone have had experiences it before or went to see Doc for that & turns out ok? Freaking out !! Help me

Dicharge with Pic. Could be TMI
4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have the exact same thing. Now currently at week 8, coming to week 9. Almost gonna finish my whole strip of hormone pills. The discharge became watery, I needa use panty liners, after the 3rd day when it didn’t stop, I just call my gynae and went into A&E to scan just to be safe. All is fine. Just walk less and rest more.

Read more

Same here! I had brown spotting and cramps from week 5. Visited the gynae and he prescribed me some meds & 5 days MC/bedrest. The spotting continued, i’m at week 7 now. Baby is doing just fine, heard its heartbeat on saturday 🥰

how many days has it been? I also experienced the same thing, 6++ weeks pregnant and curently having this slight colour discharge also when I move a lot. Doctor said just do bedrest (sorry if my english is bad)

1y trước

Doctor said to do bed rest for 4 days, and the doctor gave me some hormones pills, but the discharge not stop yet.

I had it at week 6. Doc gave me a hormone jab and pills for bleeding, told me to rest more. It got better at week 10 now. Rest more, don't walk too much or strain yourself, get more bedrest if possible.