difference .

hi , may i ask what is the difference between platinum huggies and gold huggies ?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

Price -platinum is of course more expensive Features -platinum has a much bigger cutting, whereas gold is more fitted (my baby’s thighs were thin, so her diaper always leaked with platinum but didn’t leak with gold) -platinum’s material is really soft. Gold’s material is alright, confortable enough. Both have good absorption -both have the pee indicator (changes from yellow to blue) -from experience, both diapers can last baby through the night I had actually bought both types, then when realising the above features, I used Gold when my baby was smaller, and then Platinum (same size) when my baby was physically a bit bigger.. so I didn’t actually upsize to the next one. 😅 but it depends on your baby’s size and growth rate. Go join the Huggies club. They give you free diaper samples:)

Read more
4y trước

If your baby’s not so chubby, Gold will probably fit better. I had bought both in NB size and initially thought to use Platinum first because it’s softer, but it kept leaking because it was bigger. So I used Gold first, then after finishing Gold, then I used the Platinum, which fit much better. Heh. And since both were NB size, it was cheaper than buying S size of the Gold. After my LO outgrew the NB platinum, I used Gold S size because she’s really petite. (Almost 11 mths now, still using S size 😅.. but will upsize next month)

The material of Huggies platinum is softer. Huggies Gold is cheaper.