Peanut porridge for 10mth old

Can I add peanut into the porridge for my 10mth old baby girl ? For flavoring purpose ?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

Try very small amount in peanut butter form first. Once you've observed a few hours there's no reaction you can slowly increase. My daughter's allergy doctor actually recommends her to eat peanuts regularly to reduce the likelihood to get allergy later on. So if your baby is at low risk group for peanut allergy (if she doesn't have eczema or any other allergy) I'd highly recommend including peanut in her diet as prevention.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

peanut is more dangerous food as the allergy can kill the people. better avoid until 1 year old and then try. this is my opinion la.

I'll avoid peanut at this age . Would only introduce very thin layer of peanut butter on a toast for allergies .

Influencer của TAP

provided you have done allergy test. for flavourings I would suggest you use white baits good for their bone.

I didn't as I was afraid baby may be allergic to it. https://www.webmd.com/parenting/baby/introducing-new-foods

4y trước

You may consider ground anchovies, diced spinach, steamed pumpkin 😊

Super Mom

Test for allergy first, then it’s okay if baby’s alright with it:) boil it till it’s really soft

u can try! can add chicken, pork, beef, pumpkin, capsicum etc

Thành viên VIP

I would like to try too for my 10.5mth

Check for allergies