I am absolutely fed up of being the sole bread winner in the house. The kids are 7 and 9. I am frustrated that my Wife keeps saying she needs to not work and stay at home to take care of the kids. The kids go to school and we have a part time maid who comes in twice a week. How do I get her to go back to the workforce instead of sitting at home and spending all my hard earned Money?

59 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Yes, like everyone say, you should have a talk with her, it's hard for her to go to work suddenly after being a SAHM for 9 years or more. ( i assume she start being SAHM since she is pregnant, not sure she have been SAHM for how long). 10 years away from working society, suddenly want her to work after she have enjoy for so long and thinking you are doing well of course, she may feel it's ok to continue staying home. My husband did communicate with me, and we have an agreement, that once baby settle, i will be back to work, to lighten my hubby burden, and i can get to spend less restricted. You may get a 3rd party like your mum to tell her. Cut down her allowance (limit her anyhow spend. Get her to start part time 1st than slowly adjust to full time. (Give her a bit of time to adapt to working life)

Read more