I am absolutely fed up of being the sole bread winner in the house. The kids are 7 and 9. I am frustrated that my Wife keeps saying she needs to not work and stay at home to take care of the kids. The kids go to school and we have a part time maid who comes in twice a week. How do I get her to go back to the workforce instead of sitting at home and spending all my hard earned Money?

59 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I feel for you. I am a stay at home mom and wife with a son. Both me and my hubby talked about this and came to this arrangement. I always wanted to work as I want to feel connected to the outside world but our son is the priority that's why I agreed to it. Frankly, I think that both of you do not have enough communication and you as a husband who jump to the conclusion that your wife refuse to work. But what I see here is actually it is only different priority from both of you. I will be very sad if I know my hubby made this kind of comment towards me without understanding the reason. It serves no purpose to be together as a couple in this way since communication highway did not take place.

Read more