I am absolutely fed up of being the sole bread winner in the house. The kids are 7 and 9. I am frustrated that my Wife keeps saying she needs to not work and stay at home to take care of the kids. The kids go to school and we have a part time maid who comes in twice a week. How do I get her to go back to the workforce instead of sitting at home and spending all my hard earned Money?

59 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

what do you mean by spending you hard earn money... does she buy luxury every mnth. does she always eat out. or buy uneccessary items for herself? can u elaborate more on spending your hard earn money.. is she wants to stay home and take care of the kids .. by all means... its always better to have mummys supervision on kids studies.. homework etc etc... tye curriculum nowadays are not like out time... and since shes at home. u can cut down on the part time maid... maybe u also should helpout with the household chores. its daddys duties too u know.... how long have u been the only sole bread winner.... if its tat long.... i mean hey... hats off to your wife too, to actually survive THAT long too... it not an easy task for us too... and if u want her to earn her own money.... as in go out and get a job... plus minus the income wont be as much also.. cos u hv to also think for her travel, food,expenses etc etc... or another way is to llet her do something homebase whilst taking care of kids. win win

Read more