I am absolutely fed up of being the sole bread winner in the house. The kids are 7 and 9. I am frustrated that my Wife keeps saying she needs to not work and stay at home to take care of the kids. The kids go to school and we have a part time maid who comes in twice a week. How do I get her to go back to the workforce instead of sitting at home and spending all my hard earned Money?

59 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

What kind of mentality is this as a Husband- "sitting at home and spending all my hard earned money"?? Your part time maid only comes twice a week. How about the other 5 days a week? Who cleans? Who washes e clothes? Even if ur Wife don't do household work, I'm sure she watches the kids when they are home from school. At age 9 and 7, I assume they are in primary school. There's quite a lot of homework to monitor and isn't it better your Wife is at home to monitor and Ensure they don't run into bad company? If you are really stressed up about finances then u need to have a discussion with ur Wife about ur concerns and also her concerns. But seriously your mentality that she is just sitting at home wasting your money will be very very hurtful to her.

Read more