I am absolutely fed up of being the sole bread winner in the house. The kids are 7 and 9. I am frustrated that my Wife keeps saying she needs to not work and stay at home to take care of the kids. The kids go to school and we have a part time maid who comes in twice a week. How do I get her to go back to the workforce instead of sitting at home and spending all my hard earned Money?

59 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

TO ALL THE LADIES ASSISTING THIS FATHER WITH A MOTHERS POINT OF VIEW. Please allow the man to ask fellow fathers for advice as the ‘daddy section’ was intended. If you scroll down and take a count, this feed is littered with biased mothers opinions heavily outweighing the intended parent on a matter in which is not theirs to comment on to begin with. Please put this into perspective; if the genders were reversed and a mother was seeking advice from fellow mothers about her issues at home (in the mothers section), the last thing you would want is to see the majority of the thread to be littered with biased men’s perspectives about their point of view on matters that weren’t for them to comment on to begin with. Let’s all show some respect please. And for the record; this in no way is intended to disrupt the relations between male and female, mother and father, but simply to point out the obvious fact that this is a fathers section where fathers get to hang out as it states in the title description of the fathers section. Peace and love. Bye now

Read more