Forcing yourself to poop can harm the baby?

Hi, I am 9 weeks pregnant and feel too much constipation( two days- one time). Sorry for this kind of words. When I go for washroom, I am naturally forcing myself to poop. Is it safe for baby? I am really afraid that kind of act hurt my baby inside. Please let me know.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I'm no doctor so I don't know if that's causing any harm, but perhaps you can try other ways to get yourself to poop? Things like eating more fibrous foods, prune juice etc. Other than that, I think it's okay to be pooping once every two days or so - poop is actually whatever that's left after our body absorbs nutrients that we need. When we're pregnant, the body needs more nutrients to support two human beings so there may be less waste for the body to get rid of - hence lesser poop :)

Read more
6y trước

No worries :)

Thành viên VIP

I don’t know but I think u can try taking some probiotics (not harmful to baby products) and eat more fruits & veggies more easily for you to poop. During pregnancy, constipation is often an issue for many mums. Drink plenty of water too to keep body hydrate.

6y trước

Thanks, Celiss. I informed my gynae and he gave me stool softener. I also drink more water and eat fruits.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-50087)