16 Replies

Although I am in no position to give you any advice, I hope you find peace and have a smooth and happy pregnancy journey. Sorry to hear that you had a worrying pregnancy for your first, really hope you get to enjoy pregnancy this time round. Pls take good care and stay strong.

I have the same experience but I didn't do the test as its too much to think about.The anxiety and stress is unbearable. I will keep my baby regardless so why go through that test?Have faith in yourself and most importantly trust God as he has plan for everything.

If your decision is to keep the baby no matter what, then skip the test. If the test helps you to make any decision (ie: to keep the baby? To prepare yourself in advance that your child have Down syndrome, what to look out for? ), take it

VIP Member

Hi, despite my age, hubb & I decided not to go for the test as well. We are “pro life”, not “pro choice” kind of parents. Having full faith in GOD. This is our 1st baby! 😉

hi mummy, i think u took the oscar test which has many false high risks.. it's better to go for nipt this time as it is more accurate.

I was inform of high risk and I took Amniocentesis test and result says no issue. Deliver in dec2021

Trending Questions