20 Replies

Your hubby loves you for who you are and not just for your body. Making love is part and parcel of life. He marries you not only for sex. Isn't it good that hubby is alright with your size, build, etc ...? Hubby simply loves you for who you are. You are a very fortunate woman and I believe many will envy you because of this. Have more self confidence in yourself and Be Positive.

Lucky woman!!! Not all men thinks alike. You are one of the lucky ones around. Well, men married their loved one not only for sexual satisfaction. I believed that your hubby truly loves you and you must be appreciative. Well, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Great Job! Do remember to increase Singapore's productivity as well. Keep it up!

It's super cool that your husband loves you and appreciates your curves. Good to know that mainstream society's views on beauty and body shape hasn't tainted everyone. Everyone is built differently and that is beautiful :)

well personally I felt it is wonderful right! your man is attracted to you still. have an open conversation with him I guess usually that works because as Asian we hardly talk especially about sensitive or sexual topics.

VIP Member

Oh honey, there are some weird people out there who can get horny easily just by seeing a toe or smell girls hair. What your husband have is normal and that is his way to show how beautiful you are in his eyes :)

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-4520)

Thanks Vanessa. I asked because he tells me ...not often.....to loose weight as he thinks I may end up with back problem later due to weight and heavy breasts. So I am surprised when he gets really horny

VIP Member

That's awesome that hubby is still so attracted to you. You should be happy! :)

Dear Yen Koo...I have one child. Yes I am hoping to get pregnant naturally. But till now

You should be flattered cause your husband has only eyes for you ❤

Related Questions

Related Articles