Baby bump 22 weeks

I am 22 weeks now. But I feel that my baby bump is small? What do you think guys?

Baby bump 22 weeks
24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Some pregnant mums have big bumps at the same week, some don't. Everyone is different. My 9 mths pregnant belly looked like 5 mths. As long as your baby is well and healthy, that's all matters. On another note, it's easier for you to get slimmer faster after birth 😊

Don’t worry, your belly will grow rapidly in third trimester and especially at your 8th month onwards, all of a sudden eveything becomes big. Tummy, hands and feet become swollen, etc. As long as baby is moving well, don’t worry about your bump at all.

It really doesn’t matter. What’s more important is that baby is growing well inside. Every mummy is different. I didn’t start showing till towards end of second trimester.

Thành viên VIP

Mine was like this at close to 30 weeks back then. But if u r concern, pay a visit to your gynae. No harm getting a check to give yourself a peace of mind. 💪🏻

dun worry abt bump size.... as long as ur gynae says bb size is normal when they scan its ok ..my bump onli started to really grow when i was 32weeks....

It looks fine for me , I think mine was the same during 22 weeks . Nonetheless , its ok if its big or small .. as long as its growing healthy

Hi, Please don't worry about the bump size as it really depends on the individual. As long as you and the baby is healthy it is fine :)

Your 22 weeks bump is like my 8months bump cause I'm quite petit. But dont worry about it. Bump size dont matter much on baby size.

your baby bump is beautiful! don’t let the size of your bump affect you cause it varies with every woman

Size of bump does not have anything to do with baby’s health. Don’t worry abt it ☺️