I am very open and expressive in bed however my husband has very little experience.

My husband is very nice man and we didn’t have premarital sex during our 3 years of dating . Now that we are married , I realise he does not have much experience in bed and reflects a big contrast oppose to mine to the extend I do not enjoy the deed anymore like how I used. Now I feels like a task instead as we are trying to conceive, we do not do it leisurely but we do it when I am ovulating and to be honest it’s not a good feeling. I wonder if this is normal or has anyone experiencing the same situation ? How should I hint him to get more involve in making love during our daily lives .#advicepls

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I used to be in yr situation too. But after afew months, i just took the lead in trying out different things w him and he eventually became more bold in initiating love making. We also had an open conversation where i told him honestly that i wished he could be more involved and he admits that he is just shy since he doesnt have much experience. Sometimes men find it hard to get hints so i went ahead and decided to just b honest 😅 We were ttc too! But i eventually stop keeping track of my ovulation dates as it was starting to feel like a routine and just told my hubby to take it easy and just enjoy the process instead, and i got pregnant that same year. hope it all works out for you soon! 😊

Read more