Unromantic hubby

My husband is a very nice man but unromantic. He never surprises me with flowers, chocolates, or wild sex. I crave for these things. He says all these are simply drama. Feeling sad..

62 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You could instigate the romance. Buy him chocolates, woo him, flirt with him... If he likes it, then maybe that will encourage him to be more romantic with you :)

saya juga mengalami perkara yang sama..tp,jika kita lihat dari sudut yang lain..ada perkara yg dia lagi hebat dari perangainya yang tidak romantik itu..

ganyan din asawa ko need ko pa paalala na may occasion na. Kahit araw araw ako Nya I love u parang di ko pa Rin feel na Mahal Nya ako laging may doubt.

Thành viên VIP

the grass is always greener on other side. its your choice to choose him as your hubby. we can only find other ways to self satisfy and pamper ownself. 😁

Maybe a daily gentle nudge to convince him to do this sometimes. Or revisit the reasons why you got married especially if he was always unromantic

Thành viên VIP

My partner was like this. After marriage also like this. yes i do dream of him doing romantic and sweet stuffs BUT he was never like this too

same lang yn dn skin sis nver akng nbigyan ng flowers,chocoltes and even surprises kc drama lng dw un...but evryday nmn my i love u😊😊

Some men are not showy or cheesy. They don't give flowers nor chocolates. But the sex thinggy? All men love sex honey!

maybe your husband dont know how to be romantic...as long as he responsible and nice to u..it much better...

ok lng yan mommy as long as he loves his family and responsible. Lagi lang kayong mag uusap o magkwentuhan araw araw.