Baby movement to music or people chatting

My husband's super curious, because I showed him today how certain genres of music makes our baby move, and he spent the last 30min testing it out, and concluded our baby like dance music. She also reacts to strangers talking, if we have guests over the whole day, she moves the whole day. On days where it's just us, she's chill and only moves at meal times. We've tested this theory out over Christmas and New Years when we had different groups of friends over, and it's all the same - she moves the entire time our guests were over. Do I have a kaypoh baby 😂 any mums realized their baby's similar reaction? #firstpregnancy #firstpregnancyjourney #firsttimemom

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

I don’t know if baby is gonna be kaypoh anot but my baby only reacts to “Happy” and “All I want for Christmas is you” while in my tummy. Everytime these two songs come on the radio (in taxi), she’s having a party inside 😂. But then after she’s out, she don’t react nor feel anything towards these two songs (she’s 2yo now btw). P.S I still remember her kicking my husband hard in the face when he tried to listen to my tummy 😅. God I miss these moments, enjoy while you can and don’t forget to video!!

Read more