Colicky Baby

Me and husband have been dealing with our LO for the past 2 weeks and he has been crying almost every day starting from evening till 3am..nowadays 11pm till 5am..have tried woodwards gripe water, formula for colic baby, colic drops prescribed by PD, probiotic, tummy massage, warm water bath in the evening, bicycle massage, different carry positions, all these sometimes work sometimes doesnt..he is still colicky (changes in feeding amount and feeding pattern) and has been wearing out husband and my energy. However he has been letting out gas as well. Now he is going 2 months. Any suggestions to improve situation? This has caused tense situations between us as well.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Maybe he is hungry and want to drink more? Mine was colicky also. Brought to PD had probiotics and meds for colic, and has been advised to increase the vol of his milk, and also to monitor if he is lactose intolerance. We took doctor advice by giving him the medication, increasing milk amount and changing to lactose free formula. After that he is doing fine. Maybe bring him to seek another PD advice?

Read more
4y trước

Thanks mummy!

Influencer của TAP

Could it be the milk bottle you're using?

4y trước

I have just switched milk bottle brand not sure if he is past his colic period now or wad..things are getting better *fingers crossed*