My husband has forgotten how to ask me out and take me on a date. He says I'm silly and should behave like a mother of 1 child now. Errr what does that mean? Why can't we still go biking, hiking and galavanting we did earlier? How do I rekindle the lost spark and just rewind my past to my present?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, I can understand what you mean, and before you start feeling lonely, I'd say take the situation in your hands now! I had the same experience after I had my first baby, and I felt as if I was only a mother, and not a wife anymore. It was depressing and confusing, but finally, I told my husband about how lonely it was making me feel. I told him I wanted to have that life back with him that we had enjoyed earlier. Even though he felt that we barely had time, he did start agreeing to the small choices we made. A small dinner date (along with the baby) on the weekend, when we both were a little less tired, or a short weekend getaway, or a simple movie night at home on the couch. Once we started getting back some together time, he started enjoying it too :) And of course I was always trying to keep our communication open....It helped after the birth of our second baby, and we were more together than the first time. I'm hoping things will work out great for you and your husband too! :)

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-11768)

Thành viên VIP

Your husband is an idiot, tell him a fellow husband said that. ;-) Galavanting sounds like great fun and he is missing up, don't be a gringe.