Frontliners

My husband is a frontliner. I am 15 weeks pregnant. Because of the situation, we decided it's best that I stay with my parents so we minimize the risk of infecting me and the baby. I havent seen him for weeks now. I have mixed feelings about this. I am proud that he is one of the people trying to fight this virus, but at the same time, I cannot help but feel I am alone in this pregnancy journey. At the risk of sounding selfish, I wish things were different. While he is out there helping people, I am here, alone and worrying about him. Pag may nangyari sa kanya, if he gets infected, di ko alam gagawin ko. I am so close to asking him to take a step back, pero syempre di ko gagawin because I know it's his passion. To those who can relate, please tell me how to cope with this struggle. How do you manage?

1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Ako I try and focus on our son. Iniisip ko kaya ko to para sayo anak. Kakayanin ko to. Sobrang hirap. Ganyan din situation ko pero 7 mons na baby namin. Hindi ako nakakatulog na sstress ako shopee nlng ako ng shopee haha hindi ko din alam gagawin ko. Pero kumakapit nalang ako sa pangarap na matatapos din to.

Đọc thêm
4y trước

Hugs, mommy. Thank you for sharing. Sana matapos na to.