3 Replies

Hi, Kids pick up from their environment. I think the foremost thing is how we live at our own homes, how we treat women and girls in the family. If they will see that girls are treated with no difference at all, and all the kids are treated one, irrespective of their gender, they will grow up being like that. And if the formation of their thought is strong enough at home, they will stand up when they see injustice outside their homes. I think more than teaching and summoning them that we should respect girls and we should not be sexist, we should practically have an environment where all are treated at par.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-20689)

i'm a firm believer in leading by example. so, it's important to teach boys respect at an early age. educating them on what they can do to combat sexism is also very important. :)

Related Questions

Related Articles