How do you survive a 5 hour plane ride with an overactive 14 month old that won't really want to sit down? Planning a trip and wondering what I can do for the plane ride.. currently kiddo doesn't even sit down for meal times (stands on high chair after a minute and will wail if being strapped down). Tia!

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I brought my active 10 Mths to Athens previously n will be Travelling to Beijing when he is 15 Mths old. I'll be Travelling to Beijing along with him. From previous experiences , I'll bring him few of his Favourite toys, snacks n juices. I hope that the passengers will help to play with him actually cause this is what he likes best. For 5 hrs flight I won't recommend night flight as it will disturb his slp actually ESP if he is already sstn My boy can't slp on the plane previously as it was too uncomfy and it makes matter worse for us My boy doesn't like to sit on high chair too :)

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Few pointers - What time of plane ride do you intend to take? After two experience, for 14month, you can consider night flights. - Prepare lots of snack and toys to entertain them. Don't take all out at once. Take the toys out one at a time to slowly distract them. But personal experience. usually they will sleep on flight.Not immediately, but they WILL sleep. For me, i will prep ipad too.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-28835)

If it was me, i wont go! lol. 5 hour plane ride is very long. I'll be screaming for help.