How should I handle when people offer unsolicited advices about parenting?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Save Your Relationship and Get Your Ex Lover Back! contact Dr.Unity is the best spell caster. My boyfriend that left me a few months ago just came back to me last night crying for me to take him back. My boyfriend left me and I was devastated. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant for him. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my sister and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster called dr.unity, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before 28hours. He cast the spell and surprisingly 28 hours later my boyfriend called me. It was so surprising, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted us to come back together. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again.thanks to dr. unity . if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your boyfriend moved to another girl, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Unity for help now.. Here his contact. WhatsApp him at: +2348055361568 , Email him at: [email protected] , His website:http://unityspelltemple.website2.me

Read more

Hi everyone i want to share my amazing testimony on how Dr Wealth transformed my financial life, i still finds it difficult to believe that i now worth millions of dollars, am from US i have been playing lotto for so long and i have never win any reasonable amount, i was glancing through things online and i came across a testimony of a woman who won a very huge amount of money with the help of Dr Wealth who prayed for her and gave her a winning numbers to play, and surprisingly her name came out among the winners she won 36 million dollars, so i also decided to try my luck i contacted Dr Wealth and i also asked him for help and he told me what i needed to do which was a very easy task which i did and on the second day after he has made prayers for me he gave me some numbers and told me that i should go and play them so i went to play the number in the morning and on Tuesday i went to check the result there i got the shock of my life, i saw my name amongst the winners list i won an amount i have never dreamed of, my mouth was open and i didn't know what to say, i just want the world to know that there is a great man called Dr Wealth, if you have been playing lotto game and you never won i will advice you to contact Dr Wealth for help and i promise he will never fail you, here are his contacts, you can email him on [email protected] you can also WhatsApp him on +13022040295. GOODLUCK!

Read more

Hi everyone i want to share my amazing testimony on how Dr Graceondu blessed my life, i used to work as a cleaner in supper market, i have been playing lottery game for long now and i don't usually win, i came across a testimony of someone testifying about how Dr Graceondu prayed for her and gave her a lottery game to play and she won big amount of money, so i also decided to try my luck, i contact him through his website and he assured me that he will help me, he told me it will take him two day to pray for me, so on the second day he gave me some lottery numbers to play and i went to play the game so on that faithful day i went to check the game to my greatest surprise i won a very big amount that changed my status, i quit as a cleaner in the supper market and i became a company owner. I want you out there to also contact him for your lucky game. You can reach him via his Email [email protected] or WhatsApp him on +17542773146

Read more

Winning the lottery was part of my dreams, I tried so hard to win big but all to no avail, until I came across Dr Lucas online who made my dreams come through and made me win 10 million dollars. I was a logistics manager who lives in Lancaster, S.C. and works about an hour's drive away, in Charlotte, N.C., I stopped at a store to buy a scratch-off lottery ticket during my lunch break, because Dr Lucas gave me all the assurance that the numbers are not going to fail after I did all he asked me to do. Dr lucas is a powerful Dr that is on a mission to eradicate poverty from people's lives and i have confirmed that by winning $10 million with the numbers he provided for me, it is my promise to tell the world about my experience with Dr Lucas and that's what I'm doing now, you can win the lottery fast with the help of Dr Lucas he is tested and trusted Email: Drlucasspelltemple@gmail. com or WhatsApp +234 904 794 3567 he will help you.

Read more

Hi, what to do if your air conditioner has broken down and it is out of warranty. These days air conditioning helps a lot especially when it's hot outside. Not having an air conditioner is detrimental to your health. To fix your air conditioner literally in a matter of hours I recommend using this service: https://serviceservotech.com/location/appliance-repair-laval/ .

Read more

I Have Never In My Life Believed In Spells before But Now It Has Just Helped Me get back my broken relationship of 3years back I Am Now So Happy for this help. All Thanks To Him And If You Also Want To Have Your Husband Back To Yourself Here !! His Email Address; [email protected]), I Am So Happy To Testify Of his Work And Kindness.

Read more

My view: keep the good, throw away the bad. Don't let criticism get you down :) if I'm feeling sassy, I would thank these "act smart" people for their "expert" advice and laugh it off later.

Reply “ok. Thanks. But I prefer my own way” Don’t care about them. Nobody is expert in parenting because every child is different