How do you rekindle the flame of love for your husband? Most of our time is spent taking care of the kids, so we really don't get to spend much quality time together. I fear that this might take a toll on our marriage. Any suggestions for improving our relationship?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Cindy! :) i answered a quite similar question to this earlier.. My tips are basically how to give more time for your hubby which will make him feel more affection from you and reciprocate your efforts. I'll share my answer to her here too! This has been a problem of mine as well. We have 2 attention demanding girls and are both busy doing work & business. It took a lot of arguments before I realized this issue. What I did was: -did a daily sched squeezing in a few mins for us to get nosy about each other's day -suggested that we always have to cook meals together -we sometimes set a movie date at home(download movies& cook our snacks) -we run errands together -i took the time to learn and develop interest in his work and converse w/ him about it -i confide with him and encourages him to do the same -i even suggested a "we time" every friday which I adopted from (not sure which of these two) Bo Sanchez/Chinkee tan. Often,it is dinner dates -As much as I'm able, I encourage hubby to join me in my morning prayers. We do most of these when the kids are sleeping. I hope these few tips help! :)

Read more