how old is your kid when he / she started to go to school

91 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Life comes with different experiences I don't know what you have experience but this is my short testimony, I am happy typing this because I have peace in my marriage again and all thanks to a great man called Dr Peter, he is a powerful spell caster that help reconcile the dispute between me and my husband with a love spell, my husband left home and live with another woman for 7 months without caring for me and our 4 years daughter, financially I am fine but I need the tender care of a man, I beg him to come back home several times but nothing work out, I even asked his elder sister to help me beg him which didn't work out. So one day I read a testimony of a woman who described how Dr Peter helped her stop her husband from divorcing her with a love spell so I took his contact and explained my problems to him, he told me what is needed for the love spell and which I did so then after 48hours time my husband came back home begging for my forgiveness so that was how my marriage was saved. If you need his help do not hesitate to contact him on his Email: drpeterspellcaster21gmail.com or [email protected] for any problem bothering your heart and he will get them solved for you, you can also contact him on his WhatsApp number +1 (646) 494-4360 Facebook page https://web.facebook.com/drpeterspellcaster22 Blog: https:/drpeterspellcaster22.blogspot.com/ website: https://drpeterspellcaster.wixsite.com/my-site-1

Read more

Life comes with different experiences I don't know what you have experience but this is my short testimony, I am happy typing this because I have peace in my marriage again and all thanks to a great man called Dr Peter, he is a powerful spell caster that help reconcile the dispute between me and my husband with a love spell, my husband left home and live with another woman for 7 months without caring for me and our 4 years daughter, financially I am fine but I need the tender care of a man, I beg him to come back home several times but nothing work out, I even asked his elder sister to help me beg him which didn't work out. So one day I read a testimony of a woman who described how Dr Peter helped her stop her husband from divorcing her with a love spell so I took his contact and explained my problems to him, he told me what is needed for the love spell and which I did so then after 48hours time my husband came back home begging for my forgiveness so that was how my marriage was saved. if you need his help do not hesitate to contact him on his Email: [email protected] for any problem bothering your heart and he will get them solved for you, you can also contact him on his WhatsApp number +1 [984] 409-2762 and Facebook page https://web.facebook.comdrpeterspellcaster22 website: https://drpeterspellcasters.wordpress.com

Read more

Hi everyone, after 10 years of playing lotto game i am finally living my dream life, all thanks to Dr Dominion i will never forget that great man never in my entire life, i am who i am today all because of him he gave me a winning numbers to play and he prepared a lotto winning spell for me that helped me won the powerball jackpot. friend and I stopped at the party store that day to buy some Lottery, I bought a couple scratch offs and decided to get one Mega Millions ticket and one Powerball ticket, too. I was at work the next morning when my friend FaceTimed me and asked me if I had checked my ticket because the news was saying the winning ticket was bought at the Huron Plaza Liquor. I got off the phone and went to my truck to get the ticket. After I checked it, all could do was scream. Everyone from work came running to check on me. Once I got calmed down, my boss made sure I was able to get a ride home because there was no way I would be able to drive after learning I was a multi-millionaire. thank you so much Dr Dominion for what you have done for my entire generations, i will forever be grateful. if you want to win it big you can reach out to him on his info: Email: [email protected] website: https://drdominiontemple.com WhatsApp: +16574277820 x

Read more

Hello everyone, I want to use this medium to thank a great spell caster called Dr Graceondu for transforming my life financially, i have been playing lottery game for long but have never won any reasonable amount, I contacted Dr Graceondu after i red about him on the internet on how he help a lady with a lottery winning numbers and the lady won a very big amount of money, so i contacted him and He instructed me on what to do which i did and he told me to give him some time to pray, on the second day he sent me some numbers and he said i should go and play them, so i went to play the numbers he gave me, after two day the result came out, and i went to check and to my greatest surprise my name came out as one of the winners i won $45 million, i still cant believe what happened to me that i am now a millionaire over night, i just want to say a very big thank you to Dr Graceondu i have never seen a powerful man like him, I will advice everyone out there to contact Dr Graceondu if you want to win big in your lottery game. You can reach him via his email, [email protected] or WhatsApp him on +17542773146

Read more

Buy high-quality undetectable grade AA+ counterfeit money Online, real fake passports,id cards,drivers license WhatsApp: ‪+447436442801 Genaral Support: [email protected] With the COVID-19 pandemic which may trigger a global recession, we produce authentic currency bills of USD$,British Pounds£ and Euros€ with different serial numbers on each bill. We have instock the semi finish banknote substrates already engraved and designed front and back of the various currencies of each denomination. We need a partner to work with discretely to finish the production of our semi finish banknote substrates and make it legal tender on a percentage which we are going to discuss in a personal meeting in the event that you agree to work with us. We will schedule for a meeting to show you everything and discuss all details and produce samples so you can go test to confirm authenticity. All Notes will pass major test like ultra violet light, pencil test, many more fake money detection.

Read more

Winning the lottery was part of my dreams, I tried so hard to win big but all to no avail, until I came across Dr Lucas online who made my dreams come through and made me win 10 million dollars. I was a logistics manager who lives in Lancaster, S.C. and works about an hour's drive away, in Charlotte, N.C., I stopped at a store to buy a scratch-off lottery ticket during my lunch break, because Dr Lucas gave me all the assurance that the numbers are not going to fail after I did all he asked me to do. Dr lucas is a powerful Dr that is on a mission to eradicate poverty from people's lives and i have confirmed that by winning $10 million with the numbers he provided for me, it is my promise to tell the world about my experience with Dr Lucas and that's what I'm doing now, you can win the lottery fast with the help of Dr Lucas he is tested and trusted Email: [email protected] or WhatsApp +234 904 794 3567 he will help you.

Read more

LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK MY EX LOVER IS BACK (DR OMOKPO) JOY BACK TO MY SCATTERED HOME THE FAMILY THAT I THOUGHT I HAVE LOST TO AND ANOTHER WOMAN FOREVER. Thank you my helper, [email protected] You helped me to restore peace back into my broken home with your spell casting power. When I thought my husband was gone forever you brought him back to me and my kids again. My husband was in the arms of another woman. They almost got married but with your help. Now my husband is back and now stays at home caring for the children as we used to be with our families. If anybody has any relationship or health issue kindly reach him on: [email protected]

Read more

Schools are fundamental institutions for education and social development. Essays on schools explore various aspects, including curriculum, teaching methods, and extracurricular activities. They delve into the impact of schools on students' https://www.dnpcapstoneproject.com/examples-of-dnp-capstone-projects/ academic achievement, personal growth, and future prospects. Through essays, educators and researchers analyze challenges and innovations in education, aiming to enhance learning outcomes and promote equity. School essays offer insights into the dynamic nature of educational institutions and their crucial role in shaping society.

Read more

both my kids were a few months over 2 and half years old when they started going to kindergarten. In India, this was the only age they could get in, even though I wanted to send them later. till then they were only at home and i had taught them whatever they could in a fun way.

my daughter was 3 when she started kindergarten. this is the level that kids go to after the playschool years, but my daughter did not go through playschool. also, this was her entry into the proper academic space, as this is part of school, though the youngest year

7y trước

wow.. 3 y/o as kinder? how to do it?