How much are you willing to let go of your pride and dignity for the sake of marriage?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i have been through this in the earlier stage of my marriage, but now, after a decade, i have finally learnt to stand up for myself. i think it is absolutely incorrect to let go of your dignity and self-respect in a marriage. unless you are worthy in your eyes and respect yourself, no one else will.

Read more

You want a professional and reliable hacker to fix your school grades, hack email, Facebook, full access to WhatsApp and line-messenger, Erase criminal records, Increase credit score and other hacks of all kinds Contact [email protected] WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

It's alright to lower down your pride when you have arguments as all couples go through that stage. But it's a different story when your dignity and self respect is already at stake. You should never allow anyone to disrespect you.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-21773)

Pride is not good in marriage but respect and dignity are essential in every relationship.

thanks