How much does a divorce roughly cost? I am sick of giving chances to an unfaithful partner who just never change. We have 2 kids. He kept denying those flirts and insist on wanting the marriage. Too much insecurities and empty promises which leads to a cold heart and disappointment. Those with kids, please advise.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My hubby had his divorce done at $1500 for non contested. He and his ex wife has 2 kids, he pays for kids Maintainence monthly. They do not live with us currently. But comes over for a night every 2 weeks. I am the main caregiver when they are around. I would say that it's a messy situation. The ones that are most affected is the kids. Emotionally, academically. I can tell that the kids are very attention seeking too, tend to do funny stunts like walking around while having meals. On top of that its difficult for parents to communicate when such things happen, due to the issues they had while still in the marriage. Because the adults cannot get over their issue and often bring these issues into the kids lives. Can we bring ourselves to have our kids not living with us? Or living with a single parent? The questions, and the consequences behind. Because of what happened to my hubby previously, i always make it a point to try to talk it out. A divorce is not the end of a problem, its the start of another. Put these questions in mind: Who will kids live with? Who will be the caregiver? Coping financially? - I can assure you the maintenance is really not enough, a part has to come from you as well. Can the kids accept? How are you going to have a good way to break the news to the kids? - because u can't badmouth your partner even if u really hate him, that will affect kids a lot. Take a break, alone. Think it thru. Think about the dating times and why you both decided to have a kid in the first place.

Read more
8y trước

I am in the mid of looking for a lawyer to file for my divorce. I am currently a SAHM of two young children with no income. I need to find a good and reasonable lawyer to ensure I have full custody of my children. Can you please share the lawyer office?

Cheating is an act that I believe most men can not do without because of their inconsideration and lack of strength and will to keep their pants up. As a woman and someone that happens to always commit myself to my relationships I have been heartbroken quite a few times by cheating partners but in my last relationship I devised that I had had enough and badly needed to catch my fiance in the act. I searched Quora and this name kept on coming up by ex clients who gave awesome recommendations so I immediately reached out to them and decided to give a try to get the heavy burden of suspicion off my mind. I never knew that a phone could be hacked without having physical access with it, all this hacker asked for were a few information on my partner and he showed me PROOF immediately he got into the phone. I immediately paid and got everything that my fiance had been hiding, he was having an affair with 2 other women which was sickening I must say.. I will be nice enough to give you this hacker’s details to anyone who needs the services. thomasgonzalez125ATgmail.com

Read more

Sigh. Always such a difficult topic to talk about. Sorry you are in this predicament :( From what I know, divorce can easily go up to $20 000 if it is a contested divorce. Alot of it adds up due to lawyer's consultation, trial fees (about $5000 I read per session) and if both you and your husband initiate a divorce suit, it can easily double in cost. Have you considered mediation or counselling before proceeding with the divorce? What your husband has been doing is wrong but maybe there is some way to try to come to a resolution? Maybe have a period of separation and see how things go. Divorce is messy, emotional, tough on the kids and expensive. I pray that you will get through this period soon, or if not, as painless as possible. Take care, mommy.

Read more
8y trước

Dear yuna, I thk u so much for taking time to reply and for your valuable advise. I probably might have to try counseling. didn't realized divorce is so expensive. forever in a dilemma.

Thành viên VIP

Its always heartbreaking when kids are involved. Having said that, if after counselling and trying and there is no more chance of reconciliation, a divorce will be a better choice to keep everyone sane instead of having to have arguments in front of kids. Some lawyers charge as low as 1.5k-2k for non contested, and 3k-3.5k if both parties engage him, some lawyers allow installment payments and full payment upon completion of proceedings. Non contested takes around 6 months.

Read more

If someone breaks a promise after another it's a sign of disrespecting you. You can't teach them to change, but one day life will do until they cry blood. Stay strong you were meant to be where you are now for a reason. I am sure there is some financial assistance or organization which could assist in this kind of divorce cases. You may try and check it out if finance to divorce is what is stopping you.

Read more

Poor dear. So hard. First, tell him calmly/write a note to share how you feel. Will you two go for counseling together? At this point, the interest of the kids should come first. That can be a starting point towards restoration. Divorce solves your ache in a way but creates many more issues. Take care. Pl see a family service centre; get help.

Read more

More than $. The heart ache when you see your kids broken or rebel. Too much more than the physical $. Look at why you all fell in love first. Relationship are two ways. But remember, always add in a red light. 1 side have to pause when things get tough.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-15585)

I know that if you are looking for a private lawyer, it costs $2000-$6000. If you are not a working mother, you can go to family court that costs about $1-$500.

My divorce cost me around $2500 at a private lawyer in Adelphi.

8y trước

I am in the mid of looking for a lawyer to file for my divorce. I am currently a SAHM of two young children with no income. I need to find a good and reasonable lawyer to ensure I have full custody of my children. Is your divorce case fee of $2500 contested or non contested.