How many years is the gap of your kids?

33 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I would say 3 years age gap is just nice. My elder one is quite independent when my second one is here. After baby has arrived, she is able to help me in taking care of the baby such as feeding milk and changing diapers. If the difference of age is too small, parents might find it overwhelmed to handle 2 babies. On the other hand, if the age gap is too wide, siblings will hardly play together as the interests will be totally different between them. http://sg.theasianparent.com/what-is-the-ideal-spacing-between-children/

Read more

Mine ia generally 3 yrs except for #3 & #4 who are only 16 mths apart. I personally feel 3 years is an ideal age as the older one os easy to manage and is more understanding. They can understand and will listen to instructions, therefore, easier to guide and educate.

Read more

Mine is 3 years as well. Good age gap. The older child wouldnt be too big or too small. If the age gap is too wide apart, it be challenging to blend both siblings together. With this at least both can play together and share similar interests.

Ist baby girl 1year 9mo. Then 2nd baby boy still 21 days The gap is really closed my husband want have more children but for me 2 is enough. I don’t expect the 2nd one I’m pregnant but thanks God gave us baby boy

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-5672)

My #1 is 10 years old and my #2 is 9 years old. I just gave birth to #3 in July. Both elder ones dote on the baby and are great help to me.

7 years! It is great as I have a mini helper who can take care of himself and at the same time help to jaga his Sister for a short while.

6 yrs :) the older one adores his bb sister.. and he can take things for us.

my 1st is 14 yrs old now a girl and now i am 11 weeks pregnant...

my #1 will be 1 yr 3mths by the time #2 is born in aug this yr