How many of you also work on weekends? Does it create any problems at home? How do you manage the home and work situation in that case?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes, I do work on weekends, and trust it is really difficult when your kid is also at home and vying for your attention. And if your husband too has weekends off then it is an achievement to work on weekends. I try to finish my work when my kid sleeps in the afternoon or I wake up early to do as much work as possible. Or, I do my work when it is my child's time to watch television. I do not compromise on the time that my daughter and I spend together.

Read more

I do work from home on weekends. as my elder one has to go to school for her weekend sports classes, i take that opportunity to spend some time with hubby and the younger one. we go for a breakfast together and once back home, i complete my work as younger one and hubby spend some time watching TV. i try and work with equal amounts of break in between so that i can take care of the home and spend time with them, while also completing my office work

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-12533)