How many weeks pregnant were you when you found out you were pregnant?

499 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Almost 12 weeks pregnant! I thought I had gastrointestinal problems at first when I went to check it out, but I came out the hospital pregnant instead. The most life changing and happiest day of my life :')

I was 6weeks pregnant when I found. One of the happiest moment of my life. still remembered the date Nov 9th 2014... Actually we were waiting for that moment from long time, so felt very blessed.

I found out when am in my 8weeks pregnancy. Though i never thought am pregnant coz my menstration is not regular. And i don't feel any signs maybe because am a 1st time soon to be mom.

3 weeks. i hadn't missed my period yet, but my boobs hurt and a friend told me to take a test, now 7 weeks and still freaking out. my drs appt is next week finally and i just cant wait

6 weeks. Confirmed by my gynae, she did a abdominal and a vaginal scan to confirm but I suspected coz I was feeling nauseous and had enlarged tender breasts. What a scary but lovely surprise.

2y trước

Congratulations hunni all the best

Week 4. Just don't know why I used pregnancy test, because my period should come after over 1 week, and I also stopped using the tests some months already. Finally, surprise!

Buy Crystal Meth Online. Buy Crystal methamphetamine Online #BuyCrystalMethOnline #BuyCrystalmethamphetamineOnline https://www.researchchemslab.com/product/buy-meth-online/

Found out I was pregnant after missing period of 1months plus, tested positive then went to polyclinic for another test to confirm the pregnancy. By then, around 7-8 weeks.

days after my missed period I felt something was wrong I did it right away and it's was positive I couldn't believe so I did it each and every week until I gave up

Been married for 3 years this Friday. Found out I was pregnant 4 weeks along, and I'm on week 9 now. Greatest wedding anniversary surprise ever. 💕